Thursday, July 23, 2015

#OMGBandoAgenda - My First Ban.do Agenda


Is it a big ordeal when you get your new planner? Are you meticulous when it comes to finding the perfect size, calendar views, writing space, and all the other weird details and preferences that goes along with an agenda?

If you are anything like me, there comes a special organizational high when picking out a fresh new planner that will endure approximately 365 days with you. It was when I was scoping out new blogs, that I stumbled upon a blog post about this amazing agendas. I was sold immediately and bought myself one that night.

This was in June. The planner doesn't even start until August! So you can imagine how hard it has been not to start marking up the pages by making plans and to-do lists, setting goals and dreams, and hopefully scribbling down a trip or two.

But this means that you still have time to get your own! Here, I will make it easier for you and now you just have to click this link and make the tough decision which one, because they are all so cute! Added bonus, if you sign up for their newsletter, you get 10% off your first purchase!

Another cool surprise: They include super cute stickers! And if one page of stickers isn't enough, they also have a booklet of stickers for sale too!

I am also looking forward to doing what is assigned each week as part of the #BandoToDoList. Each week there is something they list for you to do! Here is an example.

So who else has a Ban.do agenda? Anyone going to buy one tonight?! If I haven't sold you enough, watch their agenda video! And I really can't forget to mention they range between $20-$28 depending on what size you get. Can these things get any better? I want to hear from you!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I need to find a better way to organize myself. This may just be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one! They are so fun and different. Today was the first day of the planner! I am so excited to finally be able to write in it. :)

      Delete