Thursday, September 6, 2012

Do It Yourself: Banana Face Mask

For BUILD Beauty, we made these college go to guides and we included a banana face mask you can make at home. I decided to try it out the other night and fell in love. It is very simple and leaves you feeling quite refreshed!

All you need:
1 banana
1 tsp. of honey

How to:
Mash up the banana with the honey and apply it to your cleansed face. Avoid your eyes!
Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rise.

I do advise laying down to do this. I used a spoon to spread it all over my face and then laid down to avoid it dripping. It may help to have a friend put it on your face while you lay down. It will harden up a little after some time passes.

I hope that you can try it out sometime because it sure feels good! :)

From:
www.gardenofbeauty.net

Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment