Thursday, October 31, 2013

Midnight Madness

With it being Halloween, I had this poem in mind. I first sketched it a couple weekends ago randomly. It turned into something I really like. So have a good Halloween, a safe time and a fun night! Even under the stars in the midnight madness. :)


Midnight Madness

You can text me
and I’ll text you.
You can flirt
and I will too.
The stars are out
and I’ll play with you.
Will you play with me too?
Let’s explore something new
in this midnight madness.
We can talk about
anything and everything,
laugh until our stomachs hurt.
We can share our biggest dreams
and you can tell me your fears.
Let your fingers brush through my hair
and slide them down my waves.
Take in the silence like
how you want to take me in.
Touch my hand nervously
and I’ll gently touch yours.
Look me in the eyes and
make me want to kiss you.
But I’ll wait until you do.
I’ll wait until you do.
In this midnight madness
under the stars with you.


Sparkle & Shine.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment