Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Post Grad Life: The Uncluttering Process

It took me about 3 and a half days to get my room together when I moved back home. I completely went through just about every inch of my room and uncluttered! I threw out over 15 pairs of shoes, endless things from middle school and high school, clothes, and more. It needed to happen and I encourage you all to do an uncluttering session. It's refreshing. I completely changed my bedding, decorations, and added a cool shelf. Must mention that I now have a closet just for my dresses and heels. Definitely "The Girly Girl" closet! I wanted a room to go to that wasn't the high school Rachel and a place that was comfy cozy to me. I am pretty proud of it. Makes me feel like I need a room warming party!

Huge thanks to my parents, brother in law, Josiah, Sammie, Jessica E., Jessica V., little Miss Grace and anyone else that helped me pack, move, unpack, clean, and more!

Here are pictures of the final results!







Sparkle & Shine.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment