Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#TheSW30 - 2. Carrie Bradshaw

What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?

It was a big moment when I first started watching Sex & The City and I realized, that's me. Not only was I connecting with the characters, the situations they were going through, and learning along with them, there is one particular character I identify the most with and that is, Carrie Bradshaw
The most obvious similarity between Carrie and I is our passion for writing. She writes the column, Sex & The City for a New York newspaper. (If I were to get a gig such as that, it would be a dream come true!) Our love of all things girly is pretty evident too. One of my favorite quotes from her is…
It reminds me of my closet I have in my room just for my dresses and heels. :)
...
It seems as though we both experience outrageous situations that just happen, make mistakes, have a messy time with guys, get our heart's broken, have movie moments, have amazing girlfriends, and more. And we both love learning from it all and writing about it. To share to the world, but also as a way to learn a little more about life. She has such an outgoing, funny, witty, girly, spirit that I identify with and she puts it all into great writing. This is one of my favorite quotes from her. 
Sparkle&Shine.
Rachel

1 comment: