Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nail Polish Review: "I'm Not Lion" by China Glaze

Jessica knows me well and my taste in nail polish. She pretty much told me I was going to get the China Glaze nail polish cleverly named, "I'm Not Lion" from their safari collection. She told me it was me.
I chose to wear it for my first week of school. I was already falling in love with it as I was painting it on. I knew then that Jessica as right.
This is a great color because it goes on by itself which is great for a glitter. You don't need to hassle with finding a good shade to put underneath. You can just use the glitter. I also love the color because it is really subtle and simple. This makes it classy and sophisticated but at the same time, it is enough to be girly with the sparkle. I definitely recommend! It's good for any occasion and pretty much any season too. A good one to add to your collection!
Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment