Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Sprinkle: Dot. Dot. Dot.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

I dot dot dot kinda
dot dot dot like you.
I might have tried not to
or think that I could.
I walked the line cautiously,
got caught in curiosity,
thought it might be dangerous,
it was all a bit mysterious.
I wanted to know you.
I wanted you to know me too.
Is this a crush?
Maybe a little rush.
Don’t they call it lust?
Or is this love?
I don’t know.
Cue the butterflies.
Make me blush.
Let’s talk for hours.
I like whatever this is.
It’s dot dot dot kinda
dot dot dot beautiful.

This poem of mine is featured in the 2014 edition of Quivira.*

"I dot dot dot kinda dot dot dot like you."
Words said to me by a boy once.
Have a Happy Valentine's week filled with love, goofy smiles, crushes, hearts, candy, cards, flowers, and butterflies in your tummy.

Sparkle&Shine.
Rachel
@theglitterylife



No comments:

Post a Comment