Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pardon the Interruption


Hi, all! If you follow me via social media, you probably have gotten the hint that I moved this past weekend! Let me tell you, I have been excited and exhausted at the same time for dayz. I wanted to drop by and say hi and let you know why the silence on here.

I am hoping to be back in the swing of things next week. We aren't getting Internet until Friday so my computer time is pretty limited. I have lots of future posts lined up from the big move that I can't wait to write and share!

Until then, be sure to follow me on Twitter - @theglitterylife and Instagram - glitterandthegirlygirl to keep up with my #RadicalSelfLoveJuly posts, and life in general, and might as well "like" my Facebook page too while you are at it!

Other cool things you can check out:

This raw read by Mandy Hale on being single
A humorous piece about how there isn't really a "10 Step" process to getting a boyfriend
And if you still haven't watched Justin Bieber in the Where Are U Now video,  please do so!

I am going back to work and daydreaming about being poolside real soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment