Thursday, February 23, 2012

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

One of my best friends, Jessica, told me about this product and thought I should review it on my blog! Couldn't pass it up! I was intrigued by this product and it didn't take me long to get because I have been searching for something like this. Something that was a lot like chapstick, but has color like lipstick or lip gloss. I have problems with lip gloss and lipstick because they either dry out my lips, doesn't stay on long, or is super sticky. 
I got the "Cherry Me" in the Baby Lips line by Maybelline and I love it! It is a pretty bright red, but doesn't show up that bright on your lips. It is just enough color and it's not overwhelming. It has a nice taste of cherry and goes on smooth. NOT sticky! I was very happy about it and really happy with the price too! It is just $2.99 at Target which is rather cheap compared to other lip products that can be as much $7 at Target. I definitely recommend it especially if you are looking to jazz up your chapstick collection! (Lol) 
Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment