Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Workout!

At the last BUILD Beauty meeting, I challenged the girls to work out. We talked about the word strong and what it means to be strong physically and emotionally. I knew that I wanted to get back into working out. This last summer, I had gotten a membership to the YMCA up the street from my house and worked out almost every day and loved it! After everything I went through the last semester, I lost about 10-12 pounds. I had been working towards that and it was kind of a blessing in disguise when I lost the weight even though it wasn't in the most healthy way. My confidence went up with my body and it motivates me to get to the gym to tone up and keep that weight off that I had been wanting to get off in the first place. Another reason that I have been going is because I need a healthy outlet to do something with my stress and frustrations. Let me tell you, it helps a lot! Last week was the tip of the iceberg for me on some stuff. Life has been pretty rough to me lately and I've been getting fed up. I had planned to work out, but after a bad night, I was anxiously waiting to get in the gym Monday night. It has been refreshing and has done wonders. I encourage all of you to get active and work out at the gym if you have access to one. If you are unmotivated or something let me know and I will give you a pep talk and try to get you pumped up to go! You will feel so great after. I especially like the workouts where I sweat a lot! And I like the tired feeling when I get to bed because it lets me know that I worked hard. Let me know how it goes and again if you need some motivation, let me know! :)

Sparkle and Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment