Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: "The Thrill of Brazil" Nail Polish by OPI

My least favorite color is red for some reason. I don't like wearing red shirts and things that are red which stinks when your home football team is the Kansas City Chiefs! But when it comes to a classic red nail polish, I can't help myself. I do own a few red shades of nail polish and one of my favorite ones is "The Thrill of Brazil" by OPI. It is a great solid color and pretty thick which makes it easy to put on. It is just bright enough which creates a good pop! Especially when it goes against dark colors. I feel classy and sophisticated when wearing this color. I picture this color would be popular back in the day and would be worn by classic leading women such as Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. I feel a since of vintage. Definitely a favorite of mine and I recommend if you are looking for a good red color!
Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment