Thursday, November 6, 2014

GIRL POWER

Hello, November!

This month, I want to focus on GIRL POWER. This is the month in which I will compete in Miss Kansas USA and I am getting more excited and nervous each and every day! Already this month, we now have the most women we have ever had in Congress. (Pretty big deal!) And I am hoping to finish a girl empowerment book I’ve been reading this month and I cannot wait to write about it and share it with you!

I already have some topics in mind to cover this month, but if there is anything that you are interested in, let me know. I will also be including videos and pictures that delight my girly girl power heart. J

To get us pumped for an empowering November here are a bunch of random girly girl power things I love that I think maybe some of you will love too!

My current background on my iPhone:

My current background on my Mac:

Good book to read: Eat. Pray. Love.

Twitter account to follow: @TheSingleWoman (even if you aren’t single, her motivational tweets can still apply!) 


Latest album I’ve had on repeat – Taylor Swift’s 1989
"It's a new soundtrack. I can dance to this beat.
The lights are so bright, but they never blind me."
---Welcome To New York

A favorite quote from a famous lady---

 Movie I am looking forward to coming out this month:
Dumb & Dumber To

 I have a pink power ranger action figure on a shelf in my room. Always a pink power ranger at heart!

And to get your groove on, I shall include this…



Sparkle&Shine.
Rachel
@theglitterylife

1 comment:

  1. Kudos on your having competed in the Miss Kansas USA pageant!
    I firmly believe that women are far better suited than men. X chromosomes are superior to Y chromosomes genetically and the hormone Testosterone impairs men's judgement and makes them obstreperous and stupid.
    I love the background on your iPhone and the background on your Mac,
    and love the Spice Girls video!
    Sparkle and shine!

    P.S.::
    All photos and videos taken by me of myself modelling ladies full brief nylon panties on
    my blog Full Brief Panties
    on my YouTube misterpantybuns's channel customer panty modelling and review videos
    on my Twitter @Panty_Buns
    and everywhere else were RELEASED BY ME INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN (Labeled FREE for REUSE) as I was posing in them. They are all FREE for downloading, re-uploading etc., etc., etc.. PLEASE FEEL FREE to share, publish, republish, distribute, post and display them ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE, including but not limited to blogs, in and on all social media, in and on all online and print news media, in gossip articles, magazines, supermarket tabloids, posters, flyers, videos, streaming services, television, movies, billboards and all other media, and anywhere and everywhere else possible world-wide without any limitations whatsoever.
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE, DISPLAY, AND PUBLISH THEM REPEATEDLY ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete