Friday, January 30, 2015

10 Ways to Celebrate Justin Timberlake's Birthday

It seems like yesterday when my mom told me that if I didn’t stop crying she would turn off the TV. My emotions and ginormous crush on Justin Timberlake was a lot to handle as a 7-year-old. I was watching a television concert NSYNC was doing when they first became big. Justin was one of my very first crushes ever. It was a new feeling getting butterflies listening to his voice sing, “You’re all I ever wanted, you’re all I ever needed.” And I couldn’t stop crying. I was one of those little girls that sat on the living room floor inches from the TV. Maybe I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss a thing or I was just trying to see through the tears.

As Justin Timberlake turns 34 this Saturday, it almost feels like an obligation that we celebrate his birthday too. We need to take some time to take in this man filled with an array of super talent and an attractiveness that doesn’t seem to be going away. Ever. And that is okay by me. So here is a list of suggestions of things to do to on his day of birth that changed our world forever. Do one or do them all, but have a happy Justin Timberlake day!
1. Start from the beginning where he first began his journey on the Mickey Mouse Club
YouTube has performances of him and Britney Spears together before they had their romance. Awh!

2. While we are on the topic of romances, you can go down memory lane of past loves Justin has had
From Britney to Cameron Diaz to Jessica Biel.

3. Listen to NSYNC albums and have a dance party in your room like you used to when you were little
Maybe even dust off their choreography. Because everyone knows the “Bye, Bye, Bye” dance.

4. Hang up that old poster of NSYNC you couldn’t throw away just yet for the day
I won’t judge if you keep it on your wall for the next week too.
I totally had this poster on my door for awhile when I was younger!
5. Watch all of his music videos
Grab some popcorn or maybe some wine and watch him work it. You can include NYSYNC ones or just him solo. Whatever tickles your fancy.

6. Have a movie marathon of films he has starred in
There is The Social Network, Friends with Benefits, Bad Teacher, and we can’t forget one of his firsts when he played a bad boy with tattoos in Alpha Dog. Just to name a few!

7. Go on a Saturday Night Live binge
“Bring it on down to liquorville!” The man has hosted five episodes and made appearances on others. He knows how to be funny so if you want a good laugh, definitely do this! And please don’t skip over “Dick in a Box” with Andy Samberg. Just don’t.
8. Wear his concert t-shirt
I personally own a shirt I bought at his 20/20 Experience concert and plan on wearing it at some point in the day. You can wear it while you watch SNL, go to the gym, or even to bed.

9. Wish him happy birthday on social media
He is all over the social media world with a Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram so feel free to send him some birthday love.

10. Pick up some of his Tequila and have a night out
Justin collaborated with Sauza tequila and has his own Sauza 901. Grab some friends and some of this tequila for a great Saturday night out!

Whether you enjoy music, television, movies, or drinking, this guy has you covered. Thank you, Justin Timberlake for making our lives funnier and quite sexier. Now lets celebrate!

Sparkle&Shine.
Rachel
@theglitterylife





No comments:

Post a Comment