Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Sprinkle: Christmas, I Couldn't Believe

Christmas, I Couldn’t Believe
by Grace Rome & Rachel Marshall 

All through the night, snowflakes twinkled.
But I couldn’t hear a thing, but twinkle, twinkle, with a winkle.
Curious kitties roamed around their houses looking for adventure.
Dogs and cats I dreamed of on Christmas Eve looking for adventure, I couldn’t believe.
Even the mouse in the basement couldn’t sleep.
For Christmas Eve, I couldn’t believe that
gifts would be opened soon with wrapping paper scattered across the room.
Hearing tomorrow was Christmas, no school, no nothing; I couldn’t believe.
I couldn’t believe tomorrow was Christmas with Santa to believe.
Just wait and see all the magic that will happen tonight
knowing Santa will come this night.
Lights will be glowing.
Magic will be happening with the appearance of Santa coming.
Nutcrackers dancing in my dreams, glitter.
On Christmas morning opening gifts from Santa in my head.
Popcorn, cookies, and other goodies wait to be eaten.
Quietly Santa comes in and
right before he puts the first present under the tree,
suddenly the tree fell down!
The dog chased the curious kitties up the tree and Santa got caught
underneath it. It sounded like
volcanoes erupting from miles away
waking everyone up!
X-rays had to be done making sure Santa was okay.
Yes, he was okay and happily I took over his job. Now you can go back to sleep.
Zzz…

A picture of the writers :)
Sparkle&Shine.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment