Sunday, May 13, 2012

Brights

Yesterday I came home for summer. It was weird leaving Emporia for awhile. My summer plans seem really up in the air which is an unusual thing for me that I'm trying to grasp and run with. Trying to get used to this spontaneous type of summer of not knowing where I am going to work yet and what other things are going to happen and come my way. I'm trying to take it head on and confidently. Tomorrow I'm going to start by digging hard to get to the bottom of this job situation and get my Y membership so I can start back at the gym. The last few summers I knew what to expect. I was in a routine, but not this one. I'm a little anxious. But on a lighter note, I got my nail polish all back together for the summer and it was the first time I had ALL my nail polish in my rack. And it's almost full! I did my nails to start off summer and decided with all bright colors. I don't have to go with a professional looking color or have to do all one color die to banquets, meetings or special events. It's summer! And I don't have anything planned really! So why not do multicolor? I am in love with the color combination and the brightness of it. Really pops! Here we go, Summer.

Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment