Monday, May 28, 2012

Something Different For Your Nails!

Right now there is a ring finger fad that is popular among girls. It is when you paint your nails one color, but your ring finger is a different color. I have seen some cute combination of colors that girls will do, but I personally don't like to participate in what is "in" when it comes to nail polish. I don't want to do what everyone else is doing at the moment. I never purchased or wore the shatter nail polish because it isn't my style and because everyone else was fascinated by it.
I will admit, I am picky and a tad snobby when it comes to nail polish. It is something that is kind of my thing and it's an awesome bond I share with one of my best friends, Jessica. She is the same way as me. We are always up to date on what's coming out and the latest crazes.
I like the one different color idea with the ring finger fad, but wanted to tweak a little to be different. So while I was in the shower this past week, I finally thought, what about the thumb? I had tried the pointer finger and it didn't look right. But the thumb is different because it is shorter and you use them to text. So wouldn't it be neat to have a different color on the fingers you use to text? So I tried it and actually liked it!
What do you think?
I like that it's different and I will probably rock this a few times this summer!
Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment