Friday, May 4, 2012

BUILD Beauty Goes To K-State!

I am so thrilled and ecstatic to announce that BUILD Beauty is now officially a recognized student organization at K-State! A big thank you goes to Kaitlin Ward who made this possible! We went to high school together and she contacted me on Beauty Peace Day and was interested in starting it at K-State and has worked hard to make it official before the year was over and she did! :)

I am so excited to work with her and see what we can do at K-State which is larger than Emporia State. I am also excited to plan a sleepover with the girls of ESU and KSU!

Got a lot to look forward to. :) And a lot of brainstorming to be done.

Just before Beauty Peace Day, I was thinking of making it a goal before I graduate to expand BUILD to other colleges and it floors me that it is already happening before I end my sophomore year of college. What's next?

Definitely going to continue to work to expand and grow even more.

Can't wait :)

Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment