Saturday, January 7, 2012

OPI - A Story & A Review

For those of you who know me well know about my love for OPI nail polish. Last night one of my best friends, Jessica and I went shopping. She also shares a love for OPI just as big as mine! I had a Beauty Brands gift card and I got 2 OPI nail polishes from the new Nicki Minaj collection that just came out in about the past week. I got "Fly" (pretty teal blue) and "Pink Friday." (light baby pink). Then we went to check out Target to see if they had the Kardashian Kolors from the Nicole by OPI line and they did! After going back and forth a couple times asking each other, "Are you going to get one?" we finally decided to. I got "All Kendalled Up" which is a hot pink. Then we came to a conclusion that we have a problem! (Lol)

I have managed to get 16 new nail polishes this Christmas break. So you can say I am a happy girl and it is going to take me a while to try them all!

 This is the Nicki Minaj color named "Fly" and I am absolutely in love with it! This kind of teal is probably tied with my favorite color which is pink. It is thick and only needed a couple quick coats. Then I topped it off with OPI top coat to give it that extra shine! :) I definitely recommend it. It is hard to find a blue like this and especially for OPI. It is not very often that they come out with colors like this and that are thick which won't take forever to cover or mess up easily. This would be an amazing summer color for those of you who like to wear certain colors for certain seasons!

Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment