Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Review: Do Yoga Panties & Pants Really Work?

It seems like yoga pants are all the rage these days. Especially at Victoria's Secret PINK. They have been coming out with all kinds of yoga things. I bought a yoga mat from there at their semi-annual sale over summer for $10 and then bought a pair for their yoga "shorts" in November in which I have yet to wear. Then I just got a pair of their cropped yoga pants over Christmas break. I also managed to get a pair of their yoga panties for free and I knew I just had to try them out. What made them yoga panties? How were they any different from any other pair of panties?
This past week I broke out my yoga mat in which I could probably count the times I have used it on one hand and put on my yoga panties and my new cropped pants. I went to the rec center to try them out.
I came to find that they are both very comfy. There were some points they would ride up, but that didn't interfere for my growing love for them. The panties fit like the boy shorts style but were even better. A girl even complimented me on my yoga pants. Overall, I enjoyed working out and stretching in them. I may even be one of those girls that will wear them to class or the library sometime. Let me tell you, they can do miracles for your butt! I have always been picked on about my small butt, but these pants made it look like I had one and a cute one too if I say so myself! :) The cropped pants that I got were about $36 which I found as a good deal at PINK because that is cheaper than a pair of sweatpants there and these even have sequence! If you are looking for a splurge or something to put on your birthday list, I would consider the yoga pants! They even have a yoga hoodie now at PINK. I have no idea how they can be any different from any other hoodie, but you never know. I may try it out sometime, but first I should probably try the shorts I have yet to wear! :)

Sparkle & Shine,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Very true!! Yoga pants are famous these days among youths and looks stylish too. But I love wearing stretchy work out leggings as I feel more comfortable in leggings while doing running or doing workout. Love doing order from online shopping sites as various deigns are there.

    ReplyDelete