Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Journal Scribble: Needing [& Wanting] Passion

June 1 – My bed

Sometimes I wonder if people think I don’t have feelings. That maybe I’ve been hurt enough to where I’ve turned cold. Or that maybe I am so strong with both feet planted in my beliefs, feelings, and opinions. Maybe that I am stone that never crumbles. That I am never shaken. And that I am one solid Single Woman. I mean, I can be pretty fabulous, but I can also, simply, be a girl.

Yes, I’ve been hurt and sometimes I feel cold. There are times I feel strong, but like any other girl, I can crumble. I can be shaken as much as I can be stone. I can want things and sometimes maybe I need them. I feel things just like you.
May 25 – My bed

I need passion. The burning red, burning bright, burning hot kind. I want feelings surging through me and butterflies flying all over my stomach. I want the uncontrollable smile and laughter I can barely contain. I want sweaty palms and anticipation. I want to make out for an hour. I want the breeze of a rainstorm on my face. I want the high. I want to catch him looking at me in that certain kind of way. I want the head over heels, lovey dovey stuff. I want the I miss yous and the when am I going to see yous? I want the long see you laters and goodnights. The hand holding and random kisses. The little names and snuggles on the couch. The can’t stop thinking about him kind of mind. Cute flirty texts and late night phone calls. I want it all.

I want to feel what it is like to be absolutely adored by someone special.


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment