Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Sprinkle: The Dating Scene


                                    The Dating Scene

                                                      We’re both sitting against the wall
                                                      not saying anything at all.

                                                      The life and the party still going on
                                                      and nothing is louder than this song.

                                                      I look and I can see it in your face
                                                      as you wonder if I’m worth the chase.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. GG, when I saw the title, I thought it would be a long one. It was the perfect length. Say no more.

    ReplyDelete