Thursday, June 11, 2015

Prinze George

Today, I am talking about Prinze George and I don't mean Prince George (Will and Kate's adorable little boy).

Source
I struggle with branching out in music, but have enjoyed using iTunes radio to help with the problem. Enter in an artist you already love or even a song and then it will randomly play music from all kinds of artists.

I think I was listening to the Imagine Dragons radio when a song was playing and I found myself digging it. I looked at what was playing and it was "Upswing" by Prinze George. Never heard of them. Eventually another song came on and I was digging it too. Another Prinze George song called "Children In The Audience".

Source
I looked them up in the iTunes Store and found that they had an EP that included "Upswing" that is only $3.99 for 5 songs and the single "Children In The Audience" is only $.99. I decided to buy them both and have grown to like the other songs on the EP, especially "We Are Dreamers".

As a writer, I do enjoy the song, "The Writer," (funny, right?) especially because the lyric,
 Funny, I'm a writer, but I never had a single word for you.

Definitely give them a listen and let me know if you like them as well if you buy them! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment